Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Beautiful Lavender Paper Flower Making Tutorial - DIY Paper Flowers


Dear Paper Crafts Lover, Now I am sharing a Beautiful Lavender Paper Flowers making instruction. I am showing some easy steps to making the paper flower. If you want to learn how to make lavender paper flower making, please follow my diy flower making tutorial step by step. It's very ease and simple DIY Crafts instruction. Already I have published some creative Paper Art instruction on my channel, visit my channel for these. Please SUBSCRIBE and press bell icon for getting updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

My all Flowers making Instructions : https://goo.gl/ab1fgN

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
    1 piece 30cm x 10cm paper
    1 piece 21cm x 15cm paper
    2 piece 10cm x 6cm paper

✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
    Glue, Paper Cutting Board, Cutter, Ruler, Pencil and Scissor.

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment