Friday, March 1, 2019

DIY Paper Leaves Making Tutorial (Origami Leaf)



Dear Origami and Paper Crafts lover, Welcome to a beautiful Paper Leaf making instruction with Colors Paper. It's a perfect platform for learning origami and paper craft, so please visit my channel. Already I have published some awesome DIY Crafts video instruction on my channel such as Paper Flower, Basket, Christmas Crafts, Airplane, Boat, Home decor, Paper Leaves, Origami Leaf etc. Please SUSCRIBE my channel and press bell icon for getting updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

My others DIY Leaf making instruction : https://youtu.be/Fza2s2UnFZw

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
    4cm x 16cm for 3set leaf
    4cm x 21cm for 4set leaf
    4cm x 26cm for 5set leaf

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

1 comment:

  1. Please sent how to make paper leaf work in step by step

    ReplyDelete