Saturday, April 20, 2019

DIY Paper Stick Flower | How to Make Beautiful Flowers Step by Step


Dear Paper Flowers Lover, enjoy a beautiful paper stick flower making tutorial step by step. It's a very easy and simple DIY flowers making tutorial. I have used some materials and tools to make Paper Flower, all details are below. If you want to learn how to make stick flower, please follow my flower making tutorial step by step. Already I have published some awesome Paper Crafts video instruction on my channel. Please Subscribe my channel and press bell icon for getting all updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

My all Paper Flowers making Tutorial: https://goo.gl/ab1fgN

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
- 1 piece 30cm x 7cm paper
- 1 piece 10cm x 5cm paper
- 5 pieces 5cm x 5cm oval paper.

✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
- Glue
- Scissor
- Craft Stick
- Cutter

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment