Wednesday, April 17, 2019

How to Make Beautiful DIY Paper Flowers Easy | Paper Craft


Dear Paper Flowers Lover, Welcome to my channel for enjoying a beautiful Paper Flower making tutorial. It's a very easy and simple step by step Paper Craft instruction. I have shown how to make paper straw and how to make paper leaf in the tutorial. Already I have published some awesome Flowers making instruction on my channel please visit my channel for all DIY and Crafts tutorial. Please Subscribe my channel and press bell icon for getting all updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

My all Paper Flowers making Tutorial: https://goo.gl/ab1fgN

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
- 4 pieces 30cm x 5cm paper
- 1 piece 21cm x 15cm paper
- 1 piece 21cm x 5cm paper
- 1 piece 10cm x 6cm paper

✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
- Glue, Scissor and Craft stick.

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment