Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Paper Camellia Flowers Tutorial for Decor - DIY Paper Crafts


Dear #PaperFlowers Lover, Enjoy a magnificent Paper Camellia Flower making tutorial with free flowers template. It's a very easy and simple Paper Flower Backdrop  making step by step instruction. If you want to learn how to make the flower perfectly, please follow my video tutorial step by step. Already I have published some awesome DIY Crafts video instructions on my channel. Please SUBSCRIBE my channel and press bell icon for getting updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

Download Flowers Template : For A4 Size Paper

My all DIY Paper Flowers making instructions : https://goo.gl/ab1fgN

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
    1 piece A4 size paper
    1 piece 30cm x 7cm paper
    1 piece 21cm x 6cm paper

✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
    Glue, Craft Stick and Scissor
If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment