Friday, October 4, 2019

Paper Rose Tutorial | Very Easy and Simple Way to Make Paper Flower


Today, I am shearing a amazing paper rose flower video tutorial.This is making very easy. This Flower making i use material and tools give below. I regularly upload paper crafts, DIY paper flower, flower making ideas tutorial.
Next, I will upload very nice video tutorial such as paper crafts, paper rose bouquet, paper rose wall hanging, wall decorations flowers, Stick flower, Christmas Related paper flower crafts, Christmas Tree, DIY and Crafts etc. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel. Let's go start...,

Please Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_x... Material Required: Paper Size 1.21cm x 10cm 2.6cm x 4cm 3.3cm x 3cm 4.4cm x 4cm 5.6cm x 6cm
Tools Required: 1.Glue 2.Scissor If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

1 comment:

  1. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. florisis

    ReplyDelete