Friday, October 11, 2019

Stick Paper Flowers Making Step By Step | How to make beautiful Flower with paper | Paper Craft


Today, I am sharing easy making stick paper flowers step by step tutorial, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to make beautiful stick paper flower out of paper. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.



I regularly upload DIY paper flowers and paper crafts flower making ideas tutorial.If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...

Please Subscribe - Click Here

MATERIAL LIST:
- 20cm x 7cm paper
- 10cm x 7cm paper
- 20cm x 2.5cm paper
- 10cm x 10cm paper
TOOLS LIST:
- Glue
- Stick
- Scissor
If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

1 comment:

  1. if you know more information about sinteriordesign then pelease cleak the link word.

    ReplyDelete