Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Beautiful 3D Christmas Snowflakes | DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments


Hello Merry Christmas, Now I am sharing an innovative and beautiful Paper Snowflakes making instruction on my channel specially for decorating Christmas 2018. It's very easy and simple paper snowflake, you can use the Christmas Ornaments for Christmas Tree decoration, room decor or home decoration. If you learn how to make a snowflake out of paper then you have to follow my 3D snowflakes making tutorial step by step. Already I have published some Beautiful 3D Christmas Ornaments making video instruction on my channel, visit my channel for these. Please Subscribe my channel and press bell icon for getting updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

My all Christmas Crafts Videos : https://goo.gl/A7XTvW

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
    Six pieces 5cm x 5cm square paper
    Decorative Pearl

✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
    Glue and Scissor.

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment