Monday, December 3, 2018

DIY 3D Quilling Paper Snowflakes | Christmas Tree Ornaments



Hello Merry Christmas, Now I am sharing a beautiful Christmas Snowflakes making instruction on my YouTube Channel. If you want to learn how to make the 3D Snowflakes then you have to follow my video instructions step by step. It's very simple and easy Christmas Crafts tutorial.
Already I have published some awesome Christmas Ornaments making video instruction on my channel, visit my channel for these. Please Subscribe my channel and press bell icon for getting updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

Download Printable Template :
Regular Size Snowflakes

My all Christmas Crafts Videos : https://goo.gl/A7XTvW

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
    Six pieces 14cm x 7.5cm Paper

✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
    Glue, Pencil, Ruler and Scissor.

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

6 comments:

  1. This is one of the most beautiful paper ornaments I've ever seen. You do a wonderful job making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not only beautiful but simple. I'm thinking of using it in a class of special education students. Thank you
    I hope I'm able to download the template

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you know more information about sinteriordesignhttps://blog.nokout.com/ then pelease cleak the link word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely decoration,I have only just found it,but so pleased I did. Thank you for the template, I will be making some of these.

    ReplyDelete