Thursday, May 30, 2019

Giant Paper Flower Daisy Making Tutorial with Template | Paper Craft | DIY Paper Flowers


Dear Paper Craft Lover, Today I am sharing a beautiful paper giant flower making tutorial on my channel "Colors Paper". It's a very easy and simple DIY Paper Flowers making instruction with Flowers Templates (download from below link). You can use the Giant Flower for wall decoration, home decor, wedding backdrop, wedding decoration and wedding wall decoration. Please Subscribe my channel and press bell icon for getting all updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

Download Template:
Large Size
Medium Size
Small Size

I have used medium for making the video tutorial.

My all Paper Flowers making Tutorial: https://goo.gl/ab1fgN

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
- Printable Template
- 30cm x 7cm paper (Yellow)

✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
- Glue
- Scissor
- Pencil
- Cutter
- Paper Cutting Board
- Folder Tool
If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

3 comments: