Thursday, June 13, 2019

Amanda Giant Paper Flowers | Paper Flower Backdrop


Dear Paper Flowers Lover, Today I am shearing a beautiful Giant Paper Flower making tutorial on my channel "Colors Paper". It's a very simple and easy Paper Flower Backdrop making instruction with flowers templates. Download the template for below link. Please Subscribe my channel and press bell icon for getting all updates...

SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

Download Template :
Large Size Flower 
Medium Size Flower 
Small Size Flower 

I have used medium size flower template for making the tutorial.

My all Paper Flowers making Tutorial: https://goo.gl/ab1fgN

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
- Printable Template
- 5 piece 30cm x 5cm paper
- 3 pieces 30cm x 3cm paper

✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
- Glue and
- Scissor
If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment