Monday, October 7, 2019

DIY Rolled Paper Roses | How to Make Easy Spiral Paper Flowers | Paper C...



Today, I am sharing an amazing video how to make rolled paper roses. In this diy rolled paper roses tutorial video, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to make a paper rose  out of paper and of course very easily and quickly by your own. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below. I regularly upload DIY paper flower and paper craft flowers making ideas tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...

Please Subscribe - Click Here

Download Template
Small Size Rose

MATERIAL LIST:
Paper Size
- 21cm x 10cm
- .5cm x 3cm
- Printable Template

TOOLS LIST:
- Glue
- Stick
- Scissor

If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment