Monday, October 7, 2019

Lavender Stick Paper Flower DIY Paper Crafts Tutorial


Dear paper flower lovers. Today, I am shearing a beautiful lavender paper stick flower tutorial step by step. It's very easy and simple diy making flower tutorial. I have used some materials and tools to make paper flowers all details are below.
If you want to learn how to make beautiful paper flower follow my making tutorial. I regularly upload DIY paper flower making ideas tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...

Please Subscribe - Click Here

MATERIAL LIST:
Paper Size
1. 30cm x 12cm
2. 12cm x 7cm
3. 30cm x 6cm
TOOLS LIST:
1. Glue
2. Stick
3. Scissor

If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment