Saturday, November 2, 2019

DIY 3D Quilling Paper Snowflakes | Christmas Decoration Ideas | X-mas Crafts



Today, I am sharing DIY 3D quilling paper snowflakes tutorial, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to make 3D quilling Snowflakes for Christmas decorations with paper.
It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below. I regularly upload DIY paper flowers and paper crafts flower making ideas tutorial. Next i will upload DIY Christmas crafts decorations ideas with paper tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel... Please Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_x... MATERIAL LIST: - 18cm x 7.5cm paper TOOLS LIST: - Glue - Scale - Stick - Pencil - Scissor If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

1 comment: