Monday, November 25, 2019

DIY Quilling 3D Paper Snowflakes for Christmas Decorations | X-mas Craft Ideas




Today, I am sharing DIY quilling paper snowflakes tutorial, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to make 3D quilling Snowflakes for Christmas decorations with paper. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY paper flowers and paper crafts flower making ideas tutorial. Next i will upload DIY Christmas crafts decorations ideas with paper tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...


Please Subscribe - Click Here

MATERIAL LIST:
- 21cm x 1.5cm paper
- 5cm x 0.5cm paper

TOOLS LIST:
- Glue
- Scale
- Stick

If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment