Friday, December 13, 2019

3D Christmas Tree Ornaments | Paper Ball Ornaments | DIY Paper Christmas Tree Decorations



Today, I am sharing DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments tutorial, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to 3D Paper Christmas Tree Ornaments . It's making I use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY Christmas decorations ornaments Xmas paper crafts ideas tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...

Please Subscribe - Click Here

 MATERIAL LIST:
 - 2 pieces 30 x 2cm paper
- Decorative Pearls
- Ribbon
 - Ball

TOOLS LIST:
- Glue
- Ruler
- Pencil
- Scissor
- Glue Gun

If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment