Thursday, December 19, 2019

Beautiful Handmade Happy New Year 2020 Card Idea | Very Easy New Year Pop up Greeting Cards DIY



Today, I am sharing DIY Greeting Cards for Happy New Year 2020, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to Make a Beautiful Handmade New Year Greeting Cards at Home. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY Happy New Year Pop up Greeting Card Paper Crafts Ideas tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...


Please Subscribe - Click Here
MATERIAL LIST: - 28cm x 20cm paper - 27cm x 19cm paper - 6cm x 6cm paper - Decorative Pearls - Red and Blue Marker Pen

TOOLS LIST: - Glue - Ruler - Pencil - Cutter - Scissor - Glue Gun
If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment