Monday, December 16, 2019

DIY Christmas Cards | How to Make Santa Greeting Card | Handmade Christmas Greeting Cards



Today, I am sharing DIY Christmas Cards tutorial, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to Handmade Christmas Greeting Cards at Home. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY Christmas Decorations Santa Cards Ornaments Paper Crafts Ideas 3D Paper Xmas Tree tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...

 Please Subscribe - Click Here

MATERIAL LIST: - 22cm x 11cm paper - 7cm diameter paper
TOOLS LIST: - Glue - Pencil - Scissor - Red and Blue Marker Pen
If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment