Saturday, December 14, 2019

DIY Paper Christmas Tree | How to make 3D Christmas Tree | 3D Paper Xmas Tree Tutorial




Today, I am sharing DIY Paper Christmas Tree tutorial, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to make 3D Christmas Tree. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY Christmas decorations ornaments paper crafts ideas 3D Xmas paper tree tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...
Please Subscribe - Click Here

 Paper Star making tutorial: Click Here

MATERIAL LIST:
- A4 size paper
- 10cm diameter circle

TOOLS LIST:
- Glue
- Ruler
- Pencil
- Cutter
- Scissor
- Glue Gun

If you any queries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

1 comment: