Saturday, December 7, 2019

Paper Christmas Tree | How to Make a 3D Paper Xmas Tree Tutorial | DIY Christmas Decor Ideas




Today, I am sharing DIY Paper Christmas Tree tutorial, I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to make 3D paper Xmas Tree. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY Christmas tree decorations ornaments paper crafts ideas tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...
Please Subscribe - Click Here

Paper Bow making tutorial: Click here

Paper Star making tutorial: Click Here

MATERIAL LIST:
- 30cm x 10cm paper - 30cm x 10cm paper - 30cm x 9cm paper - 30cm x 8cm paper - 30cm x 7cm paper - 30cm x 6cm paper - 30cm x 5cm paper - 12 diameter circle
TOOLS LIST: - Glue - Ruler - Cutter - Scissor - Glue gun


If you any quaries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment