Saturday, February 8, 2020

DIY Wall Hanging Decor With Paper Heart | Wall Hanging Craft Ideas With Paper | Room Decor Idea



Today, I am sharing DIY Wall Hanging Decor Ideas With Paper Heart Tutorial. I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to Make Paper Wall Hanging Decoration. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY Room Decor With Paper Craft Ideas Tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...

Please Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf_xGSU5FR3iAvGdp3OOuyQ?sub_confirmation=1 

MATERIAL LIST:
- 30cm x 1.5cm paper
- 8 pieces 2cm x 2cm paper

TOOLS LIST:
- Glue
- Scissor

If you any quarries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment