Monday, February 24, 2020

Paper Flowers DIY Paper Crafts | How to Make Paper Flower Easy and Beautiful | Home Decor ideas




Today, I am sharing DIY Paper Flowers Wall Decor Tutorial. I have shown you one of the very easiest ways to Make a Beautiful Paper Flower for Home Decorations .
It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY Paper Wreath Wall Hanging Craft Ideas Video Tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel... Please Subscribe - Click Here MATERIAL LIST: - 7cm x 2.5cm Paper - 6cm x 2.5cm Paper - 5cm x 2cm Paper - 4cm x 2cm paper - 3.2cm x diameter paper
TOOLS LIST: - Glue - Pencil - Scissor - Glue Gun If you any quarries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment