Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Beautiful Flower Stick | How To Make Flower Stick | Easy Flower Stick | DIY Paper Flowers



Today, I am sharing DIY Paper Flowers Beautiful Flower Stick Tutorial. I have shown you one of the very easiest way How To Make Flower Stick. It's making i use some material and tools, all details are below.
I regularly upload DIY Paper Crafts Easy Flower Stick Video Tutorial. If you are interested my channel please like, comment and share. Don't forget subscribe my channel...

Please Subscribe - Click Here

 MATERIAL LIST:
- 30cm x 2cm paper
- 23cm x 8cm paper
- 14cm x 5cm paper
- 12cm x 3cm paper
- 9cm x 9cm paper
- 9cm x 4cm paper
- 6cm x 6cm paper

TOOLS LIST:
- Glue
- Ruler
- Pencil
- Scissor

If you any quarries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment