Tuesday, April 21, 2020

DIY Paper Sunflower Tutorial - How to Make Sunflower Paper Flower - Paper Craft



Dear friends, Today I am sharing a paper sunflower making tutorial. I have shown in the video "how to make sunflower paper flower step by step".
It's very easy and simple paper flowers making instruction. I hope everybody link my tutorial. If you like the DIY sunflower making video tutorial please share the video with your community.

Please Subscribe - Click Here

Paper Info: https://amzn.to/2NXoomy (Paid Link)

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED: Buy all Materials - Click Here (Paid Link)
- 30cm x 10cm paper 1 piece
- 30cm x 5cm paper 5 pieces
- 30cm x 3.5cm paper 3 pieces
 - 20cm x 5cm paper 3 pieces
 - 8cm diameter circle 1 piece
 - 8cm x 5cm paper 1 piece
 ✔ TOOLS REQUIRED: Buy all Tools - Click Here (Paid Link)
- Glue
- Paper Folding Tool
- Scissor
- Pencil
 If you any queries, please ask me using comment. I will replay with a best solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment