Wednesday, April 1, 2020

How to Make a Paper Bag with Template (Very Easy) | Paper Bag Making Tutorial



Today I am sharing a paper bag making tutorial. It's my DIY - paper bag tutorial #01. It's very easy and simple DIY paper making instruction.
My next video is "Paper Bag dari kertas kado versi cepat" and my future project will be "How to Make a Paper Bag with Newspaper – Paper Bag Making Tutorial (Very Easy)". Please subscribe my channel for more DIY crafts instruction...
SUBSCRIBE TO : https://goo.gl/XjRonp

Download Template:
Paper Bag

Paper Info: https://amzn.to/2NXoomy (Paid Link)

✔ MATERIAL REQUIRED:
Buy all Materials - Click Here (Paid Link)
- Printable template
- 1 piece 180gsm half A4 size paper
- 2 pieces 10cm x 8.5cm paper
✔ TOOLS REQUIRED:
Buy all Tools - Click Here (Paid Link)
- Glue
- Scissor
- Cutter
- Paper Cutting Board
- Ruler

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment