Friday, May 1, 2020

Easy Face Mask Making with shopping bag at Home | Mask Making From Cloth...




Welcome viewers to my channel Aklima DIY & Crafts, Today I have made a Cloth bag / shopping bag face mask video tutorial.How to make a Face Mask at Home Easy. In this simple face mask Handmade sewing video, I have included the detail on how to cut and sew a face mask step by step no sewing machine needed. Using the shopping bag helped me create a simple and quick pattern. You can make a face mask at home from fabric or similar materials.

Subscribe - http://bit.ly/YouTubeadc
#facemask #Clothbagfacemask #shoppingbagfacemask

If you want you can no use sewing machine however it can easily be done by hand sewing.


❤ hi friends thank you for watching my video!, Your comments and shares will make us happy

Please Like👍, and Click on Subscribe button & Press🔔BELL! for future Notification of my upcoming video!!


Materials required for this DIY face mask

shopping bag
Cloth bag
Elastic
Scissors

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment