Saturday, May 2, 2020

Easy Make Fabric Face Mask at Home | Face Mask making No Sewing Machine ...




Welcome viewers to my channel Aklima DIY & Crafts, Today I have made a fabric face mask video tutorial.How to make a Face Mask at Home Easy.
In this simple face mask sewing video, I have included the detail on how to cut and sew a face mask step by step no sewing machine needed. Using the plate helped me create a simple and quick pattern. You can make a face mask at home from fabric or similar materials.



#facemask #fabricfacemask #facemaskMaking

If you want you can no use sewing machine however it can easily be done by hand sewing.


❤ hi friends thank you for watching my video!, Your comments and shares will make us happy

Please Like👍, and Click on Subscribe button & Press🔔BELL! for future Notification of my upcoming video!!
Subscribe - http://bit.ly/YouTubeadc

Materials required for this DIY face mask

Fabric
Elastic
Scissors
pattern

If you any queries or suggestion about the video instruction then write a comment for this. I will replay with best solution. If you like the video please like and share the video for inspiration...

1 comment:

  1. if you know more information about blog.nokout then pelease cleak the link word.

    ReplyDelete